Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Introduction!

I have found that lately I have been sitting around waiting for each day to pass as quickly as it can in the hopes of getting to payday faster so I can have money. Not only am I waiting for each day to pass to get to that mythical day, but I am also worrying about it. With this constant worry, how many good days of my life have I given up? I don't think this is what God intended for me. Perhaps it is time to change my lifestyle or way of thinking?

As part of this process I have decided to start a blog. I have been a amateur writer my whole life and find that I have produced copious amount of small stories, thoughts and whims that I have forwarded to friends over the years. Many have said I should make this information available on the Internet and as part of the question I detailed above, I am going to change something in my life and now do just this. From time to time I will be posting various thoughts from all aspects of life. As the saying goes: I am a jack of all trades and a master of none! So the subject of my blog will probably be just as varied, though there will probably emerge some subjects that will be visited over and over since I do have my hobbies and loves in the world. So sit back and enjoy, the future is upon me!

No comments:

Post a Comment